Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Horizontal Life

My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One Night Stands by Chelsea Handler

This post will be a quickie (pardon the pun), as I think it's mortifying my husband that I chose to review this book haha.

It's not a new book (published in '05), but it was on the Kindle library lending list, so I thought, "What they hey?" and tried it out. I'm all for comedians/comediennes writing their own books because they're usually good for a couple laughs, if nothing else. Handler (of Chelsea Lately) documents her trysts with various men in a number of gross embarrassing lewd  entertaining situations --- none of which I'm sorry to have missed out on in my lifetime.

Given the nature of the contents, I'll let you read it if you want to know more about what happens in the book. Be forewarned that the Internet's NSFW (not safe for work) acronym should be blasted on the cover, as it's nsfw or for kids. Language, sex, drugs, alcohol...it's a party bound together in paperback. Horizontal Life is the epitome of a "beach read."

Target age range: Adults (definitely)

No comments:

Post a Comment